Trusted Advisor for all your tax and financial needs
Milton Cooley, EA is an enrolled agent who has earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the IRS. He is also a Financial Advisor affiliated with Cetera Financial Specialists LLC. Milton specializes in Retirement Planning and offers a range of investment products and services including help with IRA's, 401k's, mutual funds, fixed and variable annuities, life insurance, health insurance and medicare plans, long term care insurance, disability insurance and 529 plans. Milton is registered in the states of South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Texas and serves clients who reside in these states.
Welcome to miltoncooley.com my website for helping folks just like you make the most of your finances.
We're here to help you understand and manage your financial resources. As an independent Financial Advisor, I am committed to helping my clients achieve their goals for themselves, their families and their businesses by providing strategies for asset accumulation, preservation and transfer.
In my practice I focus on Retirement Planning by helping everyone, regardless of income level, learn how to prepare for retirement over the course of their working lifetime. Then, when the time is right, I help navigate the transition into retirement by showing you how to make and evaluate good decisions and implement those decisions in an effective and efficient manner based on your individual goals. Much of that decision making is financial and some of it is not. But it's all about taking a realistic look at the details of your life.
But that's not all we do. We offer a variety of financial tools and investment vehicles to help you attain all of your financial goals. In addition to Retirement Planning we also provide assistance with:
- Education Funding using 529 plans and other available resources such as Coverdell Education Savings plans.
- Wealth Accumulation and Wealth Management using a variety of tools including IRA's (Individual Retirement Arrangements), Employer Retirement plans such as SEP's, SIMPLE's and 401(k) plans, Mutual Funds, Fixed Annuities, Variable Annuities as well as basic budgeting tools and techniques.
- Asset protection and Estate Preservation using Smart Tax Planning, Life Insurance, Guaranteed Retirement Income, Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- Lifestyle planning is crucial for maintaining your existence in a comfortable and familiar manner. We frequently work with widows and widowers and the recently divorced to help make sure lifestyles are maintained and goals are recalibrated in a realistic and manageable way.
- Tax planning is a crucial part of any financial program. As part of my value proposition I also offer tax planning and preparation assistance to each of my clients. If you would like to receive assistance with tax related issues please visit my tax website at www.taxonwheels.com to learn more about the tax assistance available to you.
It's your life,
It's your money,
Go ahead, seize control of your destiny to pursue YOUR financial goals. But first, give us a call and we will help guide you on your journey to the future you deserve.
You can reach Milton at 803 732-4288.
Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
What Our Kids Can Teach us About Saving Money
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
Understanding the value of a home warranty.
When you take the time to learn more about how it works, you may be able to put the tax code to work for you.
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
It's important to understand how inflation is reported and how it can affect investments.
You’re hit by an uninsured driver. Now what? Are you protected against financial losses?
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.